Choosing a color for your baby nursery walls is an important first step and it can be a difficult decision for expectant parents. You should always remeber that the color of your baby’s bedroom sets the room’s mood. It gives you a canvas to personalize as much or as little as you’d like in the rest of the space. It’s the main ingredient and you still need to add seasonings of fabric and accessories to create the entire masterpiece of a space in which our little ones will grow, learn and blossom.
Interior Decoration chose a mix of classic baby colors and unexpected modern hues to create a personalized space that can grow with you baby. These are the top picks to create a soothing, timeless space.
1. PINK & GREEN – Would you customize a color scheme to specifically suit a boy or girl, or would you instead choose shades that work just as well for either gender?
2. WHITE & SILVER – Give your child’s nursery a chic and calm vibe by choosing a sleek white and silver color scheme.
3. CHARCOAL GREY – Cute little cradle, isn’t it?
4. GREY & WHITE – Grey shades pair well with a multitude of colors, making them a great choice for a baby’s nursery.
5. PINK & BLACK – Pink and black is yet another hot color combination for a girl’s nursery, and I think the rosy shade seen here is absolutely perfect.
6. GREEN & BROWN – This is a great alternative for either a son or daughter.
7. NAVY BLUE & WHITE – The typical baby blue for a much more modern combination of navy and white.
8. TIFFANY BLUE & PINK – A pretty combination of Tiffany blue and pink is the ultimate nursery color scheme for a little girl. The use of white as an accent color helps keep either shade from becoming too overpowering.
If you’re expecting and need inspiration, these pictures may help you prepare the space for your baby. If you’re not expecting, take some ideas for the future!