Having an organized closet is the gateway to having an organized room and an organized life. There’s little point in owning the latest bag or dress if you can’t find it in your closet when you’re getting dressed.
To organize your closet and store everything neatly, you’ll have to sort through all of your clothes to determine what you really need and find the best way to reorganize your clothes and other belongings. If you want to know how to organize your closet, just follow these steps: you’ll find inspiration.
1. First of all, declutter as much as you can. You can give some of your clothes to anyone in need, so in case you regret later, it’s be easier to accept – at least you help somebody!
2. Use similar and good quality hangers for a clean look. Your softest fabrics deserve and it will help you to stay organized.
3. In case you don’t have a big closet, consider to integrate storage into another room with wall racks and hangers – it’s pretty easy to install.
4. You can combine storage units to fit your different needs. For example: use drawers for folded items like tops, hangers for dresses and suits, and boxes for accessories.
5. Organize your clothes by color, it can make easier to find items and to chose different colors everyday.
6. Use vertical space, it’s a great way to save space.
7. Sometimes adding a simple light makes all the difference. You can actuallythat shirt that you never use because you don’t know it’s there.
8. Stay your clothes organized by season. Put your out-of-season clothes in boxes up high or if you don’t have space, put under the bed.
9. Always have a mirror in your closet.
10. Did you have consider to add some nooks to your closet? It creates extra storage for your belts or necklaces.